Skip To Main Content


Contact Us:

Karla Osborne

Faculty Information

District Office

Contact Information

School Email

Heather Kantzer

Faculty Information

District Office
Job Title
Special Education Coordinator

Contact Information

School Email


BA in Early and Special Education from Heidelberg College 2002, M. Ed. in Administration from Ashland University 2010

Other Information

Employed Since

To begin the process of enrolling your student at River Valley, you will need to create an account on FinalForms. Through this system you will be able to complete all the forms required for the registration and enrollment process.


Please register at: Final Forms

Select"*NEW ACCOUNT" under parent and follow the prompts to create your account, create your student(s) and sign the required forms. 

All required enrollment documents should be turned in at the River Valley District office: 

197 Brocklesby Road, Caledonia, OH 43314
Phone: (740) 725-5430 | Fax: (740) 725-5499

Please call to schedule an appointment before arriving.

Required Documents for Enrollment

  1. Birth Certificate

  2. Immunization Record

  3. Social Security Card

  4. Proof of Residency (one of the following)

  • A deed, mortgage, lease, current homeowner's or renter's insurance declaration page, or current real property tax bill;

  • A paycheck or paystub issued to the parent or student within 90 days of the date of enrollment that includes the address of the parent's or student's primary residence;

  • The most current available bank statement issued to the parent or student that includes the address of the parent's or student's primary residence;

  • Documented affirmation of address of student’s parent(s) from district of residence where parent(s) currently resides;

  • Notarized affirmation from parent(s) or student(s) if over 18-years of age of current residence address;

  • USPS return receipt from certified letter sent to parent(s) by district of residence;

  • Written confirmation from the Department of Job and Family Services of current address of the parent(s); or

  • Written confirmation from a local law enforcement agency of the current address of the parent(s).

  1. Custody Paperwork (If needed)

  2. IEP (If needed)