*Please read all of the following information fully prior to beginning the registration process.
General Information Regarding Kindergarten Registration
- General Information Regarding Kindergarten Registration
- As per Board policy, your child must be five years old on or before August 1st, 2024, to enroll for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Students will participate in a kindergarten screening process. Kindergarten Screening will take place on Friday, May 10th. Once you have completed the online registration process, you will receive a schedule of times to choose from within 5-7 days of registering.
- If you are not a current resident of River Valley Local Schools, you will be required to fill out an open enrollment application. Placement of students who are open enrolled is based on a first come, first serve basis. Applications will be available beginning April 1st.
- The registration process is completed online and all necessary documents are required to be uploaded to the registration system. If you are unable to complete your child’s registration online, please contact Darlene Kaiser at Heritage Elementary at (740) 725-5500 or Paula McBeth at Liberty Elementary at (740) 725-5600.
Gather all of the following required documentation:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Mortgage or lease agreement (no utility bills)
- Vaccination record
- For a complete list of required vaccinations, please click HERE.
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Current ETR/IEP/504 (if applicable)
To complete the registration process, you will need to have an account on FinalForms. Through this system you will be able to complete all the forms required for the registration and enrollment process.
Please register at: Final Forms
Once you log in to FinalForms start the registration process using the "Add Student" button and selecting the correct school year.